5 Tips on Wearing a Bodycon Knit Dress
A bodycon knit dress is very comfortable and can look sophisticated and sexy when styled right!
Here are a few tips on styling a bodycon knit dress like the one I’m wearing in the photos:
- Try a larger size. I usually wear small but this one is a large, which fits me great and I don’t feel as constricted in it and makes it easier for me to take wider steps when moving around.
- Choose small heels, anything chunky will take the focus off the dress and will require something bulky to be worn on top to balance out the proportions. Sneakers can look really cool with this style of a dress too!
- Try wearing your hair up with a turtleneck midi - it will make you look taller.
- This type of a dress hugs your entire body so if you are uncomfortable with all your curves showing, you won’t feel comfortable wearing the dress. Go dark if you are looking to look slimmer and top it off with a nice coat or a jacket!
- I would bring along a jacket anyways because as with any knit fabric, if you are at an event or a club where you’re surrounded by lots of people, you will most likely sweat, which is not so sexy or sophisticated.
Hope this is helpful the next time you’re shopping for a perfect bodycon knit dress! Please comment if you have any specific questions.
Heels: Michael Michael Kors - Molly Leather High-Heeled Sandals